Protect yourself from life’s unexpected but inevitable ups and downs with insurance policies protecting your property, income and health. Without insurance, an illness or accident could devastate your financial life. So, make adequate insurance coverage a vital component of your financial plan.
To safeguard your financial savings, you need to protect your property, including yourself, your family and others
- Auto: An auto insurance policy covers repairs after an accident, damages to your car caused by theft, fire, weather or vandalism and pays for injuries or property damage that you may cause in a car accident.
- Home: Homeowners insurance covers your home’s physical structure and personal items for damages caused by natural disasters and protects you against accidents and injuries caused to visitors on your property.
- Health: Health insurance protects you from the risk of a medical-related bankruptcy
- Life: Life insurance provides income for your family upon your death and pays for funeral and burial costs.
- Unemployment: Unemployment insurance provides temporary financial assistance to eligible, unemployed workers.
- Disability: Disability insurance provides income for your family if you are unable to work due to an accident or illness.
- Workers’ Compensation: Workers’ compensation provides income when you are injured at your place of work.
- Long-Term Care Insurance: Long-term care insurance provides assistance with daily living due to illness, injury or aging.
- Liability Insurance: This type of insurance, also called umbrella coverage, protects you against injury and property damage claims from others beyond the liability coverage provided in homeowners and auto policies.
- Loan Insurance. Insurance to cover a loan in event of death or default
- Marine Insurance. Insurance to cover goods or cargo transported on water, seas, lakes
- Travel Insurance. Insurance cover is taken to protect one when travelling by air