CEO – TEAM PORT
- A team strategist, corporate trainer, and collaboration consultant, who guides organizations to build leadership, strategy, communications, branding, and develop inter-relations with clients through a broad-based customer service pillar.
- With a niche in collaborating with team members to define objectives, conducting market research, performing analysis of competitors, and identifying opportunities. Keeping updated with technologies and consumer behaviors.
- A specialist, in a professional setting, promotes employee growth and development responsible for increasing a company’s productivity, by teaching new skills and knowledge to employees and building an alliance around ideas.
- Strategic communication
- Team cohesion and collaboration
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Team orientation in changing environments
- Managing diversity
- Founding Director of HETA Vocational grounds – a youth skilling institute
- Director of Learn to read – Rural initiative to use old newspapers to learn how to read.
- Director of Youth Apprenticeship Program – World without Walls held every December holidays.
- Treasurer of Women in Insurance Association of Uganda.
- Director mentorship committee for Women in Insurance
- Executive Member of Network for Education and Multidisciplinary Research Africa (NEMRA)