Capital Markets Authority (CMA) is the statutory body responsible for regulating and promoting the development of capital markets in Uganda. The CMA’s mission is to foster a transparent, accessible and effective capital market in Uganda. The CMA’s vision is to be an innovative, efficient and trusted regulator of a regionally competitive capital market.
How ESG (Environment, Society, Governance) impact investments today.
- Today, investors should look beyond financial returns; ESG integration is now part of investment risk management— going beyond conventional risk/return hurdles while also having positive social and environmental impacts that are both measurable and intentional.
- Understand what ESG investment is and the drivers of the ESG marketplace.
- Understand the most common types of ESG investments.
- Understand the ESG Integrated Investment process.
- Understand trends in ESG and an overview of ESG regulations.